Saturday, March 10, 2012

THE Perfect Dream!

It was almost 4-5 months back when i had this dream. A perfectly enchanting dream. You know, the kind you never want to get out of. And i didn't want to get out of it because i was dreaming about Durjoy Datta.

The dream began with me standing under my tuition building (something i'm very familiar with!), and torrents of rain gushing down on and everything around me. Being a BIG 'rainfall fan', i was understandably standing rooted to my spot. Rain is a rare in UAE, i didn't want to let go of, dream or no dream.

And that was when i saw Durjoy Datta, all handsome and soaked (exactly like those heroines in Bolly movies, during the rain scenes!), with water dripping from those beautiful curls. He was dressed in a dark blue shirt and black trousers (the office kind). For God-only-knows what reason, I've always been very attracted to guys who dress up in dark blue shirts (raaz pichle janam ka, i guess).

So there i was, standing in the rain, as Durjoy Datta walks up to me, with that million-dollar smile. I, naturally, was unable to speak because:
1) It's Durjoy Datta! I temporarily became paralyzed!
2) It's a dream. You really can't talk.

Alright, so Durjoy Datta comes up to me and says 'You're Mehak Srivastava, right?"
Omg. My heart ACTUALLY started beating pretty fast at that! Imagine, a guy, who has had a million copies of his books sold, comes to me says "You're Mehak Srivastava, Right?"

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I nodded (of course), and then we started walking to this bookstore nearby (my memory gets a little blurred here...all i MOSTLY remember is rain and Durjoy =P)
We stopped in front of the bookstore and i, recovering my senses, start to say "Mr,Datta, can i have an autograph?", only to be interrupted by this HOUND of girls. It was like a total stampede. All the girls wanted HIS autograph, but what he said next drove them ALL away.
"I came here to meet Mehak Srivastava, so i'll be giving an autograph only to her.Plus she's taking me to her house for lunch."

.................

And it was THAT bloody moment, when my idiotic brother woke me up.
Couldn't he have at least waited until i was done having lunch with Durjoy? =[

Well, no matter what, that dream was one of the BEST dreams i've ever had.
And it was all thanks to a certain Mr.Datta. ;)

P.S- I WISH IT COMES TRUE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There was this one other dream that i had some time later. This one was a little weird, and totally impossible.
I dreamt that my cousin from Delhi, had bought me a huge, refrigerator-ka-carton-box sized present, wrapped up in golden wrapping paper. And tearing open that box, guess who popped out?

Durjoy Datta, duh.

The rain-dream might come true for one second, but not the 'Durjoy-Is-My-Christmas-Present' one.
I mean, come on?


Well,okay,why not? =P


4 comments:

  1. I like this... I could really imagine DJ in tat wet dark blue shirt... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @shradz: It'll really suit him (and it does!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. U had been a gr8 fan of durjoy looking at your articles...u hve described him the roght way u can...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have a great sense of humour girl. As you mentioned in your previous posts, in case you are still chasing the I-wanna-be-a-writer dream, you should go ahead with it :) I love what you have written and how you have written it! Great style of writing. keep going woman :)

    ReplyDelete