Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Obsession Hai Ya Love? ;)

People often ask me 'How can you  be so obsessed with Durjoy Datta?'
And, i reply saying that 'It's not obsession. It's love!' <3

True, i may have come across love in many other chapters of my novel-like-life. I've been in love (and continue to be so) with Shahrukh Khan (The Badshah!) and a few other guys (who i prefer not to name in the fear that my family would read this! =P). But Durjoy Datta, being so close yet so far in reach, has somehow made the whole thing quite more interesting. 

Seeing (and reading) about how Durjoy Datta has lived a definitely common but different life (engineering college student, but still joins a management institute and is now a prolific writer!), i really am greatly inspired. I started writing a novel in 2009 ( when i was 13), which needless to say, kinda sucked. =P
But that didn't stop me, and i went on to writing 3-4 more novels. Each time i got bored with writing one, i used to move on to another. But my books had one thing in common: Hot guys, pretty chicks, love, sex, mystery, mansions, etc. 

Recently, i've thought of this new idea, where i'm planning to include less of sex and more of mystery and intrigue. But the idea seems very unappealing as of now, so it's on this 'pause' kinda thing.

Well, no matter what, after learning about Durjoy Datta, i dream almost daily of being a successful, published author. You know, like Durjoy Datta or Chetan Bhagat or J.K Rowling (Right.) !

We all have such teeny-weeny lil dreams. Mine is (are) to meet Durjoy, be as famous as him, and become a Military Doc.

*Sighs*

All in all, i wouldn't mind having a life like Durjoy. I mean, isn't his life almost PERFECT? Girls (i want guys, okay? =P), money, fame! What more could he possibly want?! Parents happy, friends happy, the masses happy! Sabhi happy!



15 comments:

  1. @amit: I know, i got that point wrong =P
    Thanks all the same!

    ReplyDelete
  2. durjoy dutta.............just awsome........ntng else......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!!! even i love this man with the sexiest dimple.. but never thought of doing this (blog on him)... wow amazing... he is just perfect... <3 DJ..

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey! How old are you ? :P I know the question doesn't make much sense, but you mentioned that you started writing when you were 13.. so just curious ;) and the background image of your blog.. its too good :) Is that by you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its so good to know someone so similar. I mean even i want to become a Military doctor and want to meet Durjoy Datta. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yea umm durjoy data iz one whom I admire iz one whom I adore and I don't need fame money etc but u need a simple happy life and it doesn't really matters u r rich or not I wanna meet durjoy datta and wanna pinch myself wen I meet him

    ReplyDelete
  7. Check out the latest and the coolest video calls and text app. "Tango"
    http://latest-mobileapp.blogspot.in/2015/03/check-out-latest-free-video-calls-text.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely blog :) :) you had to continue writing man! Also, did he like read this? you should make him read this. And he will fall in love with you too, or atleast take you out on a date :)

    ReplyDelete